Mother Goose - Warm Up V0
Avg: 2 from 1 vote
Routes in Midstream
|Bonsai V2 5+ PG13|
|Brick Work V2 5+|
|Fight or Flight V7 7A+|
|Florida V6 7A|
|Gem, The V7+ 7A+|
|Heel Hook V2 5+|
|Key Hole V3 6A|
|LIMee Hole V3 6A|
|Left Handed Whore V5 6C|
|Lumberjack V4 6B|
|Lumberjack 3 V4 6B|
|Lumberjack SDS V7 7A+|
|Mother Goose - Warm Up V0 V0 4|
|Pinch Arete V2- 5+|
|Raining in Bleautimore V3 6A|
|Spaceneedle V1 5|
|Spider Pocket V3 6A PG13|
|Unknown V2 5+ PG13|
|Unknown 2 V2 5+|
|Unnamed 3 V3 6A|
|Unnamed 4 V0 4|
|Type:||Boulder, 10 ft|
|Page Views:||72 total, 14/month|
|Shared By:||Adam Smith on Jul 6, 2017|
DescriptionFairly juggy but extremely fun and good warm up.
Perfect place to bring new outdoor boulders to learn how to spot, climb, and top out safely.
Several slightly harder routes and 2 fairly harder routes.
Down climb can be a bit tricky but throw a pad down and you should be golden.
LocationFrom Parking lot to the left of the swing set:
- Walk towards river you should see what looks like a path where water drains. Follow that to the hiking path.
- Hop the man-made barricade and continue towards the water.
- Zig Zag down (essentially straight but "path" takes you in a zig zag) towards the water, Mother Goose will be the solitary tallest bolder down by the water with a sand landing on the right (downstream).
- You've arrived! Rejoice, get your shoes one, and start climbing.
From Pinch Arete:
- Head downstream over the boulder field and hill.
- Stick close to the water and you run right into her.
GPS: 41.320125, -81.618864