Boulder, 10 ft,
Avg: 2 from 1
> San Diego County
> South San Diego…
> Descanso Wall
> Descanso Boulders
> Library Boulder
Current San Diego County Advisories
- Thanks to ACSD for providing the following updates!
- ACSD Access and Nesting Advisoriesalliedclimbers.org/access-i…
- Poway Crag's Ramona Wall and Miller Time Wall have a closure in effect from Dec 15th through August 31st annually due to nesting raptors
- Glen Cliff has a closure in effect from Dec 15th through August, or if/when it is determined that nesting is not occurring. Check CNF website: fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DO…
- Mt Gower also has a closure in effect from Dec 15th through August, or if/when it is determined that nesting is not occurring
- In recent years, Gower has been home to seasonally nesting raptors. To avoid human disturbance of nesting activities, advisories may be in effect from around December through August.
- Corte Madera Mountain Area. Closed Now until July 31st. For more details visit fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DO…
- Eagle Peak area closed now until July 31st. For more details visit: fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DO…
Check the Cleveland National Forest websites for details.
This small face climb starts with two good vertical crimps and seemingly decent feet. That is, until you try and use them. There's one more hold above the start... another vertical, incut crimp but getting there is hard. Moving to the top sloper is even harder. Have fun. This one needs stiff shoes with a good edge.
East side of the boulder
Trying to go left hand.