Avg: 4 from 3 votes
|Type:||Trad, 40 ft (12 m)|
|Page Views:||2,503 total · 44/month|
|Shared By:||Anus Herder on May 16, 2016|
|Admins:||Andrew Gram, Nathan Fisher, Perin Blanchard, GRK, DCrane|
- Climbing and/or rappelling by any means on any man-made structures.
- Technical rock climbing within 1/4 mile of occupied Peregrine Falcon, Bald Eagle, Condor and
- Leaving gear and equipment used in connection with climbing activities unattended. The gear and
limited to pitons, chocks, bolts and all other climbing aids.
- The use of glue or other aids that are permanent or leave a visible or long lasting residue.
- Climbing within the boundaries of Rainbow Bridge NM.
The above regulations may be found in this document.nps.gov/glca/parkmgmt/loade…