Avg: 2.6 from 15 votes
|Type:||Sport, 60 ft (18 m)|
|FA:||Erik Wolfe/Morgan Nutting|
|Page Views:||940 total · 14/month|
|Shared By:||MisterE Wolfe on Mar 2, 2016|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Descent Beta: The 6th bolt is a fixed draw. This makes cleaning easier (as a directional) and keeps the rope out of the dirty gully to the left when clipped for the final rope-pull.
Just uphill/up-river from the start of "Director's Cut". Follow a steep sandy slope, then cut right at a series of rock steps. Follow an easy 4th class slab that cuts right. Continue right to an obvious man-made platform at the base of the wall (or go left and up to "Brief Intermission").
The ledge is the base of two routes with a shared anchor.