Avg: 2.8 from 61 votes
|Type:||Sport, 100 ft (30 m)|
|FA:||Kelly Cordner, Bill McBride (late 90's)|
|Page Views:||1,518 total · 13/month|
|Shared By:||kelly cordner on May 22, 2014|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer Ski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.