Avg: 2.3 from 4 votes
|Type:||Boulder, 13 ft|
|FA:||Father Junipero. 1813|
|Page Views:||1,105 total · 16/month|
|Shared By:||Joshua Reinig on Apr 10, 2014|
|Admins:||Marc Kajut, M. Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
- For the most accurate and up to date information on San Diego access and closures: https://www.alliedclimbers.org/2019-updated-advisories/
* All of Poway Crags and Ramona Wall are CLOSED from Dec 1st - July 31st for Golden Eagles
* Glencliff is CLOSED Dec 15th - July 31st for Golden Eagles
* Eagle Peak and Corte Madera have ADVISORIES from March 1st - July 31st for falcons and hawks. "Advisory" means that you can climb at these areas, but please minimize disturbances to raptors, and do not climb or rappel where raptors are bothered by your presence. Please leave the area and climb or rappel elsewhere if the raptors are agitated.
* The Allied Climbers of San Diego are actively working with land managers to manage raptors who change nest location and need your help! If you see raptors or active nests at our crags, especially if they are agitated by climber presence, please email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any details including specific location, behavior, nest location, etc.
* Thank you for CLIMBING RESPONSIBLY!
Love how Father Junipero gets credit for the FA of this and other surrounding climbs, when it's obviouse the local Natives were sending well before he ever came on to the scene!!!