Avg: 3.2 from 18 votes
|Type:||Sport, 115 ft (35 m)|
|FA:||Mark Blanchard and Bill McChesney with realignment by Todd Graham|
|Page Views:||1,062 total · 12/month|
|Shared By:||GhaMby Eagan on Mar 17, 2014 · Updates|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.