Avg: 2.9 from 23 votes
|Type:||Sport, 75 ft (23 m)|
|Page Views:||1,277 total · 14/month|
|Shared By:||Jeff Scheuerell on Feb 22, 2014|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Great edges, jugs, pockets and an undercling get you to the top of one of the best 10s in the Gorge
Lat Machine is the steep 12 with fixed chain draws. Down and right of Lat Machine, about 40', is Love of Jesus with a small roof/undercling 40' up