Avg: 2.1 from 14 votes
|Type:||Sport, 60 ft (18 m)|
|Page Views:||940 total · 9/month|
|Shared By:||Jeremy Steck on Feb 17, 2014 · Updates|
1) Do not leave fixed draws on climbs or fixed ropes anywhere in the canyon.
2) Do not develop new routes. Bolting in Arrow Canyon is illegal.
3) Do not climb within 25’ of petroglyphs. Note that these are often difficult to spot and extreme care should be undertaken. Several routes in the Entry Walls violate this rule and are slated to be removed in the near future. Do not climb these routes.
4) Do not cross private land when driving into Arrow Canyon. Follow directions closely.
5) In the event of an emergency or vehicle problems, do not contact private land owners - reach out to the appropriate authorities.
This area has had access trouble in the past. Fixed draws are not allowed.
The old way in used to cross private property, but the impacted landowner proposed a way to get here without crossing his land. Please follow the directions closely so as to avoid it. Also, if you get your car stuck, try everything possible to avoid going to his house for help.