Avg: 2.6 from 71 votes
|FA:||Kelly Cordner, Derik Olson|
|Page Views:||2,094 total · 23/month|
|Shared By:||Chase Shimmin on Jan 26, 2014|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
I just made up the name and don't know anything about the FA. This route is relatively new, and does not appear in any guidebook I'm aware of. The only online reference to it I can find is here (2012): mountainproject.com/v/new-r…