Avg: 2.9 from 8 votes
|Type:||Sport, 115 ft (35 m)|
|Page Views:||1,257 total · 14/month|
|Shared By:||Patrick O'Donnell on Nov 19, 2013 · Updates|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Russian Meteors starts on a huge dangling and intimidating looking flake (it's actually not hard). Clip the first bolt on the dangling flake and stand up tall to clip the 2nd bolt. from here do some hard moves 11+/12a to reach a jug and clip the 3rd bolt. Climb an amazing face (10+) for a long ways that meets with the last 2 bolts of Psmead (11b). clip the last 2 bolts of psmead (possibly with long runners) as well as the Psmead anchor and continue for 5 more bolts into an ever steepening headwall with a crux before the anchor. Grab an improbable looking crescent arch jug hold and clip the chains.