Avg: 2 from 4 votes
|Type:||Trad, 4 pitches|
|FA:||KR & MP|
|Page Views:||931 total · 11/month|
|Shared By:||Brian Benedon on Mar 14, 2013|
|Admins:||Greg Opland, Luke Bertelsen, JJ Schlick|
To get up there you can walk right and up until you can scramble up to the big ledge, then bushwhack across the ledge ( below Falconlore) and belay 30' below the chimney. I prefer to;
1) Climb the short low angle slab on the far right side of Entrance dome. there is a weakness with a couple placements.
2) Walk across the ledge to the left, climb the 50' chimney. Belay at a single bolt next to a 0 tcu placement.
3) Step left onto the face, traverse left then work up and right to a lone bolt, move right, up, then angle left and up to a belay alcove with one bolt and a 1" cam. 5.9 110'
4) Traverse right and up slightly, pass a new bolt next to the old bolt and continue traversing right, after 50' or so step down 5' around the corner to a belay stance right of a short book. 5.8+
5) Continue traversing right then follow a dike ramp system up and right until you can climb straight up 30' to the top. 5.8
walk right and down, one double rope rap off of a long tied runner into the gully.
There are cairned routes up to Entrance Dome, they lead you to the base of Full Circle, from there walk right along the base.