Protect Access in Owens River Gorge!
Los Angeles Water and Power grants climbers access and can easily take it away. It is absolutely critical that we remain on good terms with this agency.
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.