Avg: 1 from 1 vote
|Type:||Trad, 90 ft (27 m)|
|FA:||Rob Griz ?|
|Page Views:||875 total · 7/month|
|Shared By:||Rob Griz on Dec 17, 2011|
|Admins:||Andrew Gram, Nathan Fisher, Perin Blanchard, GRK, DCrane|
• Technical rock climbing within 1/4 mile of occupied Peregrine Falcon, Bald Eagle, Condor and Golden Eagle aeries.
• Leaving gear and equipment used in connection with climbing activities unattended. The gear and equipment shall be removed by the participants before departing the area. This includes but is not
limited to pitons, chocks, bolts and all other climbing aids.
• The use of glue or other aids that are permanent or leave a visible or long lasting residue.
• Climbing within the boundaries of Rainbow Bridge NM.
• Climbing in the Orange Cliffs Unit with the use of climbing aides. All climbing must be either free climbing or clean aid climbing except for:
1. If an existing bolt or other hardware item is unsafe, it may be replaced. No permanent
climbing hardware may be installed in any fixed location.
2. A hammer may be used to replace existing belay and rappel anchors and bolts on existing
routes, or for emergency self rescue.
3. If an existing sling or runner (i.e. a software item) is unsafe, it may be replaced as long as
it matches the same color as the rock surface.
Drive the nasty, washboard Hole in Rock road the 50+ miles to the end. Hike down into the man-made gash to a ledge on the left. Walk about 50m along the ledge to the obvious splitter. You can walk off after finishing the route.
TH: 37.256885, -110.901742