Avg: 2 from 7 votes
|Type:||Sport, 90 ft (27 m)|
|FA:||John Hartman, Gabe Acosta, Merlin Fortner 1992|
|Page Views:||1,512 total · 11/month|
|Shared By:||john durr on Jun 23, 2011|
|Admins:||Euan Cameron, AWinters, Aron Quiter, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes, Salamanizer Ski|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
There is water at the base of this route and quite a bit of bird poo but it really didn't seem like an issue compared to the good climbing on the route.