Avg: 2 from 4 votes
|Type:||Sport, 80 ft|
|FA:||John Hartman, Gabe Acosta, Merlin Fortner - 1992|
|Page Views:||162 total · 2/month|
|Shared By:||john durr on Jun 22, 2011|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, M. Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Clip the fourth bolt from the top of the pillar and then think about the route name for a minute or two. Easy runnout after the sixth bolt to the anchor.