Avg: 2.5 from 39 votes
|Type:||Sport, 80 ft (24 m)|
|FA:||Marty Lewis and Kevin Calder (Oct '99)|
|Page Views:||1,232 total · 10/month|
|Shared By:||Bryan G on Mar 29, 2011|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Mostly moderate climbing with a short 11- crux getting over a bulge. Start just below Dr Evil and climb up a crack to the first bolt. Traverse right past a few more bolts and make a couple burly moves getting through the steep corner. If you find the finger pocket out left it makes life easier. Finish up a juggy flake to the anchors. It is also possible to link this into the second half of Dr Evil.