Avg: 2 from 1 vote
|Type:||Boulder, 20 ft|
|Page Views:||1,258 total · 11/month|
|Shared By:||J W on Sep 6, 2010|
|Admins:||Andrew Gram, Nathan Fisher, Perin Blanchard, grk10vq|
- Climbing and/or rappelling by any means on any man-made structures.
- Technical rock climbing within 1/4 mile of occupied Peregrine Falcon, Bald Eagle, Condor and
- Leaving gear and equipment used in connection with climbing activities unattended. The gear and
limited to pitons, chocks, bolts and all other climbing aids.
- The use of glue or other aids that are permanent or leave a visible or long lasting residue.
- Climbing within the boundaries of Rainbow Bridge NM.
The above regulations may be found in this document.nps.gov/glca/parkmgmt/loade…