Avg: 2.3 from 15 votes
|Type:||Sport, 80 ft (24 m)|
|FA:||Marty Lewis, Mike Cann: May 1995|
|Page Views:||486 total · 4/month|
|Shared By:||john durr on Jun 1, 2010|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Hike up big jugs to the first bolt, a good mantle then work up and left at the third bolt before heading up and back right. Pretty sustained and the easiest line wanders a bit more than Holocaust.