Avg: 2.8 from 32 votes
|Type:||Sport, 80 ft (24 m)|
|FA:||John Hartman, Mike Thompson, Merlin Fortner: March 1995|
|Page Views:||750 total · 6/month|
|Shared By:||john durr on Apr 12, 2010|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Climb the upper face either left of or right of the bolt line, left seemed nicer and right seemed easier.
It gets glorious morning sun.