Avg: 2.6 from 30 votes
|Type:||Sport, 90 ft (27 m)|
|FA:||Merlin Fortner, John Hartman, Mike Thompson: 1990|
|Page Views:||706 total · 5/month|
|Shared By:||john durr on Apr 12, 2010|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Climb up high to the first bolt, either continue straight up to the second (mid 5.10) or climb a foot or two right on big holds and then up a bunch of 5.7 climbing on lower angle rock.