Avg: 3 from 1 vote
|Type:||Trad, 600 ft, 6 pitches, Grade III|
|FA:||Early 1980's Paul Duval and Chris Dube.|
|Page Views:||488 total · 4/month|
|Shared By:||bradley white on Jul 25, 2009|
|Admins:||Jay Knower, M Sprague, lee hansche, Jeffrey LeCours, Jonathan Steitzer, Robert Hall|
1. Easy buttress to traverse left to the long right facing corner.
2. Up corner (5-8+) to its end to semi hanging belay.
3. Move right to shallow arches and up to long belay ledge. Sure 2-3 can be 1 pitch.
4. Ted went left and I went right after cleaning gear (5.10). Couldn't do the left way.
5. Belayed under the giant deteriorating ceiling arch climb the right end through the giant notch (5-7 short pitch and belay left on 2 bolts (semi hanging belay).
6. Climb the aid bolt ladder (5-10) to move left traversing passed a couple more bolts and trad gear (5-10+ friction). Ledges are reached belay below right diagonal arch a rope length pitch.
7. Follow arch (5-7) until it ends at another arch.
8. Follow another arch until it ends (5-7).
9. Last short pitch to top. Our short pitches can be combined to long ones.