Avg: 3 from 41 votes
|Type:||Trad, 75 ft (23 m)|
|FA:||Todd Vogel, Fred Lifton & Chris Iverson, 1989|
|Page Views:||2,997 total · 20/month|
|Shared By:||AWinters on Feb 19, 2009|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Start off with a nice ergonomic and rounded finger crack to multiple rests on good face holds. Continue up the gradually widening crack with great jams, into wide hands with good features in the back. After the crack climb past 3 bolts on the arete to the anchor.
The crux is perhaps the first 20 feet, then it mellows out...
Easily top-roped from the 'Nirvana' anchors. It would be a shame to climb 'Nirvana' and not try it.