Avg: 2.3 from 100 votes
|Type:||Sport, 70 ft (21 m)|
|FA:||Louie Anderson & Ripley Casdorph, 10/91|
|Page Views:||2,429 total · 15/month|
|Shared By:||Jeff Beckstrand on Mar 25, 2008|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Careful of loose spots, a few chalk x's indicate that this climb is still going through some growth.