Avg: 3.1 from 70 votes
|Type:||Sport, 125 ft (38 m)|
|FA:||Marty Lewis, Fred Berman, Todd Vogel, 3/92|
|Page Views:||1,966 total · 11/month|
|Shared By:||Bruce Willey on May 29, 2007|
|Admins:||Euan Cameron, AWinters, Aron Quiter, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes, Salamanizer Ski|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.