Avg: 1.7 from 3 votes
|Type:||Trad, 70 ft (21 m)|
|FA:||Joe Rousek, 1991|
|Page Views:||632 total · 4/month|
|Shared By:||outdooreric on May 4, 2007|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
A second pitch is registered as a project and will probably never be completed. You can, however, climb the first four bolts of it and lower off if you want.