Avg: 2.2 from 72 votes
|Type:||Sport, 60 ft|
|FA:||Kelly Cordner, Jonathen Hartnett & Randy Jacobs 4/97|
|Page Views:||1,440 total · 9/month|
|Shared By:||C Miller on Mar 16, 2007|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, M Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Climb a vertical face past edges with a distinct crux between the last two bolts - it's a little on the pumpy side if you read the moves wrong.