Sport, 90 ft (27 m),
Avg: 3.8 from 46
FA: Marty Lewis, Dave Focardi, Kevin Calder, 2/92
> Sierra Eastside
> Bishop Area
> Owens River Gorge
> Central Gorge
Bridges Out! IMPORTANT LADWP NEGOTIATIONS!!
Due to liability concerns, bridges are being removed in the Owens River Gorge at the request of LADWP. The Bishop Area Climbers Coalition and the Access Fund are currently in negotiations with LADWP to get this issue resolved. In the meantime, please continue to be good land stewards by respecting these bridge closures and finding alternate crossing points until this issue is resolved.
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
From the top of Fear of a Black Planet, ascend a face to a sturdy flake, step right, and negotiate harder face/slab moves to the anchors. For variety of movement and position, a top five ORG pitch in my book.