Avg: 3.5 from 100 votes
|Type:||Sport, 90 ft (27 m)|
|FA:||Scott Ayers, Ron Farrell, Jerry Smith|
|Page Views:||3,144 total · 16/month|
|Shared By:||Tim Steele on Jan 23, 2007|
|Admins:||Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes, Aron Quiter, Salamanizer Ski, Euan Cameron|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.