Avg: 2.9 from 15 votes
|FA:||Mike Strassman, Scott Ayers|
|Page Views:||2,077 total · 12/month|
|Shared By:||Tim Steele on Jan 23, 2007|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
The upper crux could be reachy if you're short.
The full name for this climb is a reference to a line from the T.V. show, Gomer Pyle: "You have been nothing but trouble since the day I laid eyes on you; You're like a thorn in my side; I don't know from one day to the next what stupid lame brain stunt you're gonna pull; Now get out of here, get out of my office, get out of my life, once and for all get out, out, out!"