Avg: 2.5 from 2 votes
|Type:||Sport, 35 ft|
|FA:||Scott Ayers, Mike Strassman, Marty Lewis|
|Page Views:||344 total · 2/month|
|Shared By:||Tim Steele on Jan 11, 2007|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, M. Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
It would be a hard onsight w/o chalk on it, which is likely due to its obscurity. If you like short climbs, this is an off the beaten path gem.