Avg: 2.5 from 2 votes
|Type:||Sport, 25 ft (8 m)|
|Page Views:||799 total · 4/month|
|Shared By:||Tim Steele on Jan 11, 2007|
|Admins:||Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes, Aron Quiter|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
The route can finish either direct up the slab or bust out right to the arete. Both finishes are excellent, with the slab probably being slightly harder.
Expect strenuous clips and non stop bouldering. It feels more V6 than .12d.