Avg: 3.4 from 11 votes
|Type:||Sport, 70 ft (21 m)|
|FA:||Eric Eriksson, John Bachar, Bill McChesney, 1992|
|Page Views:||1,546 total · 9/month|
|Shared By:||Tim Steele on Jan 11, 2007|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Deserves way more travel and hype than it gets. Originally rated .11d. Go check it out.