Avg: 3.1 from 26 votes
|Type:||Sport, 160 ft (48 m), 2 pitches|
|FA:||Calder & Lewis 2000|
|Page Views:||1,691 total · 10/month|
|Shared By:||david goldstein on Dec 21, 2006|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
P1: 5.9, 60' Climb the first four bolts of Nice Jugs, hang a left then up past two more bolts to a belay.
P2: 10b 100'. A long steep dihedral starting enjoyably at hands and eventually cruxing with OW/chimney near the top. It felt pretty exciting to lead non-negligible OW without being able to slide a "big green" up with me.
Two raps back to the ground.