Avg: 2.8 from 21 votes
|Type:||Sport, 50 ft (15 m)|
|FA:||Kelly Cordner (1997) TD|
|Page Views:||1,686 total · 9/month|
|Shared By:||Matthew Fienup on Dec 21, 2006|
|Admins:||Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes, Aron Quiter|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Begin by climbing the first pitch of Quail Trail. From the intermediate belay stance, traverse left and up to a clean hand crack. Follow this to the top.