Avg: 2.9 from 35 votes
|Type:||Sport, 150 ft (45 m)|
|FA:||Kelly Cordner, Randy Jacobs (1997) TD|
|Page Views:||1,961 total · 10/month|
|Shared By:||Matthew Fienup on Dec 21, 2006|
|Admins:||Euan Cameron, AWinters, Aron Quiter, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes, Salamanizer Ski|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
P2: Five bolts, ~50 feet. Stem a slippery dihedral (5.10b).
The route can be climbed as one long pitch. The stance at the top anchor is much more comfortable than the one at the intermediate belay.