Avg: 2.8 from 14 votes
|Type:||Trad, 125 ft (38 m)|
|FA:||Joe Rousek & Tony Puppo, 1989|
|Page Views:||1,428 total · 7/month|
|Shared By:||Tom Helvie on Dec 14, 2006|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer Ski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.