Avg: 2.9 from 21 votes
|Type:||Sport, 60 ft (18 m)|
|FA:||Fred Berman & Marty Lewis, February 1994|
|Page Views:||1,207 total · 7/month|
|Shared By:||C Miller on Dec 14, 2006|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Short and to the point, this atypical route favors technique and bouldering skills more than endurance, and seemed a slightly easier tick than the neighboring Thieves In The Temple (5.12a).