Avg: 2.9 from 286 votes
|Type:||Sport, 80 ft|
|FA:||Valerie Busch, Todd Graham 1992|
|Page Views:||13,688 total · 82/month|
|Shared By:||Jon duSaint on Dec 12, 2006|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, M Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.