Avg: 2.8 from 162 votes
|FA:||Scott Ayers, John Hartman, 1992.|
|Page Views:||3,839 total · 20/month|
|Shared By:||Blitzo on Nov 28, 2006|
|Admins:||Euan Cameron, AWinters, Aron Quiter, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes, Salamanizer Ski|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
This route climbs the outside right arete, past 7 bolts to a three bolt anchor.