Avg: 2.2 from 191 votes
|FA:||Kelly Cordner, Brian Phillips, Scott Ayers, 4/1997.|
|Page Views:||5,382 total · 30/month|
|Shared By:||Blitzo on Nov 27, 2006|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Some tricky moves are encountered just before the anchors.
This is to the right of "Welcome to the Gorge".