Avg: 2.2 from 184 votes
|FA:||Kelly Cordner, Brian Phillips, Scott Ayers, 4/1997.|
|Page Views:||4,965 total · 30/month|
|Shared By:||Blitzo on Nov 27, 2006|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, M Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Some tricky moves are encountered just before the anchors.
This is to the right of "Welcome to the Gorge".