Avg: 2.5 from 12 votes
|Type:||Sport, 200 ft (61 m)|
|FA:||Croft, Mazzarella 2001|
|Page Views:||714 total · 4/month|
|Shared By:||david goldstein on Aug 7, 2006|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Between the 6th and 7th bolt careful routefinding may be required.
Two 100' raps to descend.