Avg: 2.4 from 7 votes
|Type:||Trad, Sport, 140 ft (42 m), 2 pitches|
|FA:||Strassman, Ayers 1989|
|Page Views:||993 total · 5/month|
|Shared By:||david goldstein on Aug 7, 2006 · Updates|
|Admins:||Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes, Aron Quiter|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
This old route has been cleaned, rebolted, and retrobolted into a worthy route. No gear needed, all bolts now.
Easily done as a single pitch, there is no longer any mid anchor. Lower to the ground with a single 70m.
Start in the 60 foot long 5.8 crack. Step right onto the very fun face. Great rock and off vertical edging.
Marty, Jeff, and Darrell left the route sporty. One area in particular felt a bit spicy, small holds a bit out from the bolt, but keep your head screwed on straight and enjoy the quality climbing. PG.