Avg: 3.8 from 54 votes
|Type:||Trad, 100 ft (30 m)|
|FA:||First Lead: Jim Erickson|
|Page Views:||5,588 total · 23/month|
|Shared By:||Tom Anderson-Brown on Dec 31, 2001|
|Admins:||Ian CB, James Schroeder, chris tregge, Doug Hemken|
From the start to the crux is solid 10 but the chills out to a fun 8ish afterwards.
IMHO this is one of the MOST fun climbs at its grade at the lake.
- Hard to find anything bigger than a #1 C4 before the ledge.
- A crash pad might make the crux-boulder-problem start feel reasonable.
- A #000 C3 before the pin might make the moves to the pin feel better.
- The pin is getting sketchy (can a #1 KB be anything but?) - a large "pin-side" carabiner on your QD will probably lever over the edge, whereas a smaller probably won't.
- A #0.4 X4 slots in the horizontal after the pin - not the greatest piece.
- A few more moves to decent gear in the corner where a variety of small cams (#0.3 X4 to #1 C4) to the ledge.