Mountain Project Logo

Trad (and Sport) Dad, looking for Front Range climbing partners on Saturdays

Original Post
John Dubrawski · · Littleton · Joined Mar 2003 · Points: 40

Hey All. I started climbing here, 25 years ago, in Boulder. Since then I have lived (and climbed) further west, out of state. 

Last year I moved back to the Front Range. Now I live in Littleton (South Denver), and have Saturdays free to climb. As such I am looking for available partners.

Sport, Trad, Boulder, Alpine, Big Wall, Ice... I am safe, proficient, and motivated. Looking for same. That stated, I am off the couch. Just getting back into leading 5.10+ and 5.11 at the gym. That should improve quickly.

Example areas: Eldo, Clear Creek, Coal Creek, South Platte, Boulder Canyon, Lumpy Ridge, Shelf Road, RMNP, etc.

Also family climbing areas such as Table Mountain or elsewhere (if you have kids / family).

Hit me up if you want to get after it!

Thx

John Tormalehto · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2004 · Points: 225

Hello John,

I am looking for a partner for Lumpy Ridge this upcoming Saturday. I'm thinking of either Knight's Gambit or Fantasy Ridge.  Are you available/interested?

Cheers,

John

Keith G · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2023 · Points: 0

I would be down for tomorrow... any routes in mind? I have a full double rack and have been looking for someone to really get after it before I leave.

Thank you to those who reached out. I am booked this Saturday, and maybe the next couple. But let's schedule out. Thanks again!

John Tormalehto · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2004 · Points: 225

Hey guys,

I have a partner lined up for tomorrow, but please reach out to me in the future. I live right across the street from the Ridge, so always up for taking a few Lump’s.

Call or text- 970.231.1964

John T

Tony B · · Around Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 24,660

John D.
Long time no see.
I've got 2 new knees and 2 new shoulders, and had a little other "work done" but I'm still around & still climbing too.
Mostly free on weekdays though. I'll PM you

Others,
I climbed with John when he lived here, and a few times back in the day when I visited the J-Tree area.
John was a good partner; indeed a good safe climber & always pleasant to be around.
We did everything from a bit of sport to trad F.A.'s together & I always felt safe and hassle-free about it.

Tony B wrote:

John D.
Long time no see.
I've got 2 new knees and 2 new shoulders, and had a little other "work done" but I'm still around & still climbing too.
Mostly free on weekdays though. I'll PM you

Others,
I climbed with John when he lived here, and a few times back in the day when I visited the J-Tree area.
John was a good partner; indeed a good safe climber & always pleasant to be around.
We did everything from a bit of sport to trad F.A.'s together & I always felt safe and hassle-free about it.

Tony! Glad to see you are still around, and getting after it.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Trad (and Sport) Dad, looking for Front Range c…"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.