Mountain Project Logo

Survey - 24/7 climbing gym in the Knoxville Area

Original Post
A drew · · Knoxville, TN · Joined Jun 2010 · Points: 856

I'm doing market research to possibly open a small 24/7 climbing gym in the Knoxville area. Please fill out this 1 question survey if you have the time. Thanks in advance!

https://forms.gle/QGkC6cGwzsVgkBvG6

bump

bump

Luke Graham · · Washington · Joined Aug 2022 · Points: 45

As someone who doesn’t live in Knoxville, i cannot fill out your survey, but. If there was a 24/7 gym in my town with an affordable membership, i would def. Join.

Also a word of warning:

I think it would be wise to give this survey to people who are not climbing fanatics like here on MP. you are going to get a lot of high interest on this site, and potentially skewed results. Try finding a local facebook page (community page) or something of the sort and ask there. It might give you a better idea of who would actually be interested. And know that lots of people like to talk but never actually follow through. So even if there is a lot of interest, the number of  memberships may not be as high as projected. 

Luke Graham wrote:

As someone who doesn’t live in Knoxville, i cannot fill out your survey, but. If there was a 24/7 gym in my town with an affordable membership, i would def. Join.

Also a word of warning:

I think it would be wise to give this survey to people who are not climbing fanatics like here on MP. you are going to get a lot of high interest on this site, and potentially skewed results. Try finding a local facebook page (community page) or something of the sort and ask there. It might give you a better idea of who would actually be interested. And know that lots of people like to talk but never actually follow through. So even if there is a lot of interest, the number of  memberships may not be as high as projected. 

Thanks for the feedback Luke!  

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern States
Post a Reply to "Survey - 24/7 climbing gym in the Knoxville Area"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.