Mountain Project Logo

Index now thru Aug 1st, Squamish 1st-9th

Original Post
Casey Hale · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Aug 2019 · Points: 45

Hey there, I’m currently in Index until August 1st. I’m specifically interested in multi pitch classics, will lead up to 10+ but am really open to pushing grades as well. I will follow anything. I’m a very safe and attentive belayer and have a triple rack. I’m heading up to Squamish in Aug as well, looking to get on similar grades. As a note I’m around 110 lbs.

Message me on here w your number, it might take me a bit to respond due to spotty service. Thanks!

Turki K · · Dallas, TX · Joined Feb 2022 · Points: 0

Hi Casey, 

Sounds like we have the same idea. I’m also looking for partners to hit the classics. Hit me up for this upcoming weekend!

Two zero 6 - five 8 one - three three 6 9

Turki,

Aidan O'Connor · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2020 · Points: 0

how’s the weather in index? Would be down to climb there tomorrow or Monday. Lead up to 11’s on gear. Also headed to Squamish in august!

267-885-6497

Lee Perlow · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2020 · Points: 0

I’m interest in index and also vesper peak and other similar spots.  

Available for this coming week starting tomorrow 7/23

Portland based but can head up there tomorrow eve or Monday morning  

Tom Kelley · · Portland, ME · Joined May 2018 · Points: 1,320

Hey, Casey, and anyone else,

I'm spending a few days in WA climbing Shuksan, but really want to climb in Index, specifically on the 31st of July. I don't climb as hard as .10, but am interested in multipitch or cragging.

Tom 207-402-4189

Laurel Canyon · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2021 · Points: 0

Hey I'm local can climb most days- looking to follow 5.10's & 5.11's. lots of experience following just getting into leading trad. attentive belayer. have a 70m single rack. 135lb female 

Lee Perlow · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2020 · Points: 0

Thanks for numbers and replies.  I’m interest. And heading up from Portland area this eve or tomorrow morning  

Lee 5035365188

Casey Hale · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Aug 2019 · Points: 45

Thanks for all the messages, Index was a blast! Bumping this again, I’m now in Squamish for the next week and looking for partners here. 

Nolan House · · out there · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Casey (and the rest of the gang)!

I just got to Squamish today, but my partner isn't going to make it due to airline issues. I'm here to climb some of the classics that Squamish has to offer. I don't really chase grades as much as I do star value. Have a double rack, rope, snacks, and stoke. Attentive and experienced, skilled and patient. If you, or anyone else in this thread, are interested  hmu. cheers!

Nolan 9zero1 four9zero3zero3seven

Raffa Sindoni · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Jun 2019 · Points: 0

Hey Casey & Crew! 

My name is Raffa (from CA Bay Area) and I'm visiting some friends in Vancouver for the next few days and would LOVE to spend a day climbing up in Squamish while I'm up here. Either after 3/4PM tomorrow (8/4) or all day on Sat/Sun (8/5 or 8/6). I'd ideally like to climb trad, but open to sport as well. I lead up to 5.10a/b on trad (follow up to 10+) and 5.11 on sport. The kicker is that I've been on the road for the last month visiting old friends/communities around the west, and only have a harness, grigri, shoes, crack gloves, and helmet! I'm not traveling with a rope, gear, draws, etc. so you'd have to be okay with us climbing on your gear! I prioritize safety and stoke (: My number is Nine4Nine - two5seven-six34six if you want to call/text to touch base! Will bring jar of cold pickles for post-climb tastiness!!!!

Sheri W · · Los Angeles · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 100
Casey Hale wrote:

Thanks for all the messages, Index was a blast! Bumping this again, I’m now in Squamish for the next week and looking for partners here. 

Sending you a DM.

Cassie Papaleo · · Portland, ME · Joined Feb 2020 · Points: 0

Hey Casey and others, I’m thinking of heading up to Squamish from the Seattle area Labor Day weekend (9/1-9/4). New to PNW and first time in Squamish, originally from the New England region. Been able to explore a bit of the beautiful alpine granite in the Cascades since I’ve been out here. Comfortable leading up to 5.9 trad and following 10’s. 6 years experience. Single rack and 70m. Hoping to connect and meet up with other climbers for that weekend.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Index now thru Aug 1st, Squamish 1st-9th"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.