Mountain Project Logo

PNW/bugs/CA partners for august

Original Post
Benshamjam Climbwell · · Alaska · Joined Dec 2019 · Points: 2

Hello! I am driving down from Alaska and spending august in the PNW for climbing/scrambling. Currently i do not have any partners lined up. I am a climber/skiier and mountaineering guide based in alaska. I have predominately climbed in AK and argentinian patagonia. I am an experienced alpine climber and solid to 5.10's trad. Stoked on getting mileage on classic alpine routes and long scrimble scrambles. Location depends on wx and stoke but id love to goto any of the following: bugaboos, squamish, N. Cascades alpine classics, Mt. Slesse, Bear mt., etc.

I love spending time in the mountains and want to enjoy the nice summer wx that we havent got in alaska this year. I got some good bivvy ledge playlists! Fluent in ropes systems, rope rescue, wfr, etc.

Aaron Formella · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2009 · Points: 720

PM sent

Isaac Gromacki · · Nashotah, WI · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

I’m based in Oregon with some long weekend availability for trips to WA/Squamish later in August. Headed to CA in early September.

Two62fourtwotwo338one

Stefanos Apostle · · Anywhere wet · Joined Jun 2021 · Points: 15

PMd! Headed to the bugs this weekend for 2 weeks (July 30 - Aug 12) if anyone in this thread is interested! Looking to hit classics, a bunch of 10s, and maybe put some time into a low 11. If I cant find a partner I will just head there with a "looking for partners" sign on my tent in the applebee campground!

Aaron Formella · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2009 · Points: 720

I have a about a week long window of time from around Monday, July 31st to Monday, August 7th.

Aidan O'Connor · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2020 · Points: 0

Would be stoked to climb at Squamish together, I’ll be there early august. Lead up to 11’s on gear. Be happy to get into some alpine stuff too if we’re feeling good!

267-885-64nine seven 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "PNW/bugs/CA partners for august"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.