Mountain Project Logo

Looking for Yosemite partner(s) until mid-Aug.

Original Post
Christopher Ellis · · Reno, NV · Joined Jul 2019 · Points: 0

Hey all,

My name is Chris and I’m a resident in Yosemite working in Curry Village for the summer; mainly in the valley to have fun climbing! My days off are on Sat+Sun and I don’t work until 4pm on the week days. I like to get after it!!

I unfortunately don’t have a rack, so I’m looking to follow. I can confidently follow on 10s, and have done well up to 5.11a (Royal Arches Terrace). I can contribute some Rocky Talkies! I’m an attentive belayer, I give a soft catch (145lbs), and I focus on safe + efficient climbing, anchors, and rope management. My tick list is slowly growing during this, my first, summer in the Valley, feel free to check it out.

I’d love to get more medium and fun objectives done on the weekends, with lighter multi pitches or cragging on the weekdays. Higher Cathedral Spire (Regular Route), Central Pillar of Frenzy, Via Aqua, Any Book + Sélaginella, Super Slide, etc. are all high on my todo. I like to hike, I like to rappel, headlamps are fun. Open to many suggestions. Dm me if you’re interested and available. Thank you!

Luke Nord · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Feb 2023 · Points: 0

hmu if you’re looking for a partner this saturday, 801-368-8268

Timothy Wieroniey · · Washington DC · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

Pm sent 

otto Stegmaier · · Millcreek, UT · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 5

Dm sent about climbing morning of 8/8

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for Yosemite partner(s) until mid-Aug."

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.