Mountain Project Logo

Pine Creek partner 1 or 2 days 7/11 - 7/14

Original Post
Sarah-Min Donahue · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 50

Looking for a partner to climb at pine Creek next week. I'm flexible on which 2 days, I was thinking Tuesday/Wednesday or Wednesday/Thursday.  Ideally I would like to crag one day and do a multipitch the other. I've been working allot so not in top shape and just trying to dust off the cobwebs. I could probably hobble my way up an 11- lead right now but I'm happy to follow harder. I'm very safe and experienced both trad and sport. Let me know if your interested in 1 or 2 days of climbing with me. Cheers. Sarah (406)223-4445

John Achenbach · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Jul 2019 · Points: 1

Sarah, good morning... I am looking to follow on some (very) easy grades on Saturday 7/22 at pine creek... not sure if that fits your schedule, and I may be way below the grade level you normally climb at - John. 

Sarah-Min Donahue · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 50
John Achenbach wrote:

Sarah, good morning... I am looking to follow on some (very) easy grades on Saturday 7/22 at pine creek... not sure if that fits your schedule, and I may be way below the grade level you normally climb at - John. 

Thank you so much for the reply! I would definitely have climbed with you. Unfortunately the latest I want to be back home would be Friday afternoon, I'm just interested in weekdays. If your around the following week please hit me up. I'll be looking again if work permits. Cheers. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Pine Creek partner 1 or 2 days 7/11 - 7/14"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.